Welcome to Helping Hearts and Hands
Our mission is to advocate for patients with chronic diseases (and their caregivers) through education and fundraising.
- People dealing with chronic illness, and their caregivers, need support.
- Communities are full of support! From the national level to the local, there are agencies, professionals, and volunteers ready to help.
- But how do you find what you need when you need it?
Helping Hearts and Hands is a network of palliative care resources that can help you in several ways. We can
- Help you find and access the community resources you need.
- Advocate on your behalf so you get and understand the information you need to make good decisions
- Support you by hearing and understanding what you are going through.
We believe that:
- The community rallies with compassion and skills to assist those experiencing health challenges.
- A social network is necessary to identify the helping resources available to those in need.
- Everyone deserves help to live a self-defined quality of life.